EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE
Schools Into Europe prides itself on its attention to detail, and this is reflected in the feedback which we receive.
- We offer a personal, friendly and flexible service, with over 100 years of combined experience!
- Our company is family-run, and its hands-on Directors ensure that decisions can be made quickly and effectively.
- Schools Into Europe has built longstanding working relationships with teachers and schools across the United Kingdom and internationally. Please let us know if you would like us to provide you with a recommendation from a school local to you.
- We know that your time is valuable, and our knowledgeable and efficient staff will answer any queries you may have quickly and comprehensively. We always aim to answer the telephone within 3 rings, and our staff has an array of specialisms to ensure that you can speak to the right person immediately.
- We take all feedback from our customers very seriously. In addition to receiving a questionnaire after your tour, all customers who contact us will receive a personalised response to feedback from our Managing Director, who investigates and acts upon any comments made by our customers.
- All of our package tours are underwritten by ABTA, meaning that your money is completely secure.
- All the flights and flight-inclusive tours are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk
- We are always eager to work with you, and offer flexible payment terms and deadlines, and we will keep in touch throughout your booking to ensure all your requirements are being met. We also offer to cover the cost of your collective passport for tours which include overnight accommodation.
- We provide a vast array of materials to help you prepare for your tour, including luggage labels, savings cards, bags, quality maps and educational work booklets. We also provide materials to help you advertise the tour to parents, including a template letter, PowerPoint presentation and posters.
- We will telephone you the day before departure, to make sure you have everything you need for your tour. We also telephone the coach company to make sure that everything is in order for your tour.
- For more information on the many benefits of travelling with an established British school tour operator, click here to view a recent report published by the School Travel Forum.
GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
Our prices are competitive and straightforward, with no hidden extras or fees.
- We offer free staff places in the ratio 1:8 on tours and 1:10 on day trips, with an additional free place on day trips on a full coach, to ensure that you have enough staff to supervise pupils whilst away.
- We provide extra free places for carers for those children that need them, and can supply fully accessible coaches at no extra charge. We will also work with you to ensure that your itinerary is accessible to all members of your group, and will liaise with you to ensure that all our accommodation and excursions meet your pupils’ exact requirements.
- Our prices include V.A.T. at the current rate as applicable, as well as all coach costs, taxes, tourist taxes, road and bridge tolls.
- We offer concessions for the Party Leader’s spouse and up to two children (aged 4-17), who will pay only 50% of the tour price each.
OUTSTANDING LEARNING OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM
Schools Into Europe is dedicated to ensuring your pupils have a memorable and enjoyable tour, which will teach them key skills and engage directly with their individual learning experiences and objectives.
- We tailor-make each tour to ensure that it meets your exact learning requirements, and offer a full and flexible excursion programme which can be made to suit any subject, area or aspect of the curriculum and beyond.
- We provide work booklets for many of our destinations, and work with specialist suppliers across Europe to provide learning material and resources on whichever aspect of your subject you choose to study.
- As a Welsh company, we can offer Welsh coach companies and Welsh speaking drivers, to ensure that your tour is conducted throughout in the medium of Welsh.
INDUSTRY LEADING HEALTH AND SAFETY
Schools Into Europe is an assured member of the STF, and takes Health & Safety on its tours very seriously indeed.
- We can supply copies of our comprehensive audits of all our coach companies, hotels and suppliers. These have been undertaken by our trained officers, allowing you to complete your risk assessments with greater ease, and ensuring the maximum possible safety of your group whilst on tour.
- We provide a 24-hour emergency helpline to provide you with any support you may need whilst away. Our staff is trained in our extensive emergency procedures, and will always have full details of your booking to hand at any time of day or night.
- We offer extensive guidance on the management of safety, including our industry leading Health and Safety Management System, Planning Safety Guide, and our Example Risk Assessment. These have been designed by our exclusive Health & Safety expert, who can also provide any further support you may need in the completion of your risk assessments and other pre-departure Health & Safety paperwork and planning.
- All of our coach companies are rigorously audited and checked, and we only work with those companies with the highest standards of safety. All tour drivers are checked under the auspices of the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly the Criminal Records Bureau), and all coaches have seatbelts and are maintained to an excellent standard.
- Peace of mind through our membership of the School Travel Forum, Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT) and the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
- See our Health and Safety Page for more information.